Dear (manager), Our company is located in Kunming city of Yunnan Province, China. We are one of the major import and export company in the southwest of China .In order to promote the Chinese culture and let more and more foreign people understaning the Chinese culture .we need to print four famous books, They areˇ¶Dream of the Red Mansonˇ·ˇ¶Water Marginˇ·ˇ¶Romance of Three Kingdomsˇ·ˇ¶Journey to the Westˇ·,The cover is designed and printed by your company .So can you print ??If you can ,Please calculate the price by USD or Euro . I am Looking forward to hearing from your as soon as possible.Thank you! We hope to establish a long- term cooperation relationship with you. Hoping to have a pleasant cooperation with your esteemed company May everything goes well . Your reply would be very appreciated if in English. Kunming Ao Qiao Bao Import & Export Co., Ltd, Yunnan, China Please Contact :Yao Yunjie Tel:+86+871+ 3936529 Fax:+ 86+871+3936062 Mobile: +86+13987104241 Zip code: 650000