* fw_printenv | saveenv for barebox
@ 2010-11-05  6:57 Belisko Marek
From: Belisko Marek @ 2010-11-05  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

not check how parameters are stored by barebox but could be used
fw_printenv or fw_saveenv from
userspace to inspect barebox env (similar for u-boot)?

If this is not possible I'm interested in writing such a tools ;)

Thanks,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible
Marek Belisko - OPEN-NANDRA

Tel: +421 915 052 184
skype: marekwhite
icq: 290551086
web: http://open-nandra.com

* Re: fw_printenv | saveenv for barebox
@ 2010-11-05  7:35 ` Baruch Siach
From: Baruch Siach @ 2010-11-05  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Belisko Marek; +Cc: barebox

Hi Belisko,

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 07:57:20AM +0100, Belisko Marek wrote:

> not check how parameters are stored by barebox but could be used
> fw_printenv or fw_saveenv from
> userspace to inspect barebox env (similar for u-boot)?
>
> If this is not possible I'm interested in writing such a tools ;)

Such a tool already exists. See scripts/bareboxenv.c.

baruch

--
                                                     ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - baruch@tkos.co.il - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -