* Mini2440
@ 2011-01-30  3:20 Zoltán Kócsi
From: Zoltán Kócsi @ 2011-01-30  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

I got a mini2440 board and I'd like to use barebox on it.
Looking at the code it seems that NAND booting is not done yet,
although almost everything is there.

I wonder is anyone is actively working on it? If not, could somebody
give me a quick crash-course on the config side of things? I would not
mind putting together a board package, but I have no clue how the whole
config system works.

Thanks,

Kocsonya