* lcd clock
@ 2011-04-11 11:54 Vanalme Filip
From: Vanalme Filip @ 2011-04-11 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

Is there any specific reason why the (i.MX27) LCDC clocks are disabled in imxfb_probe() (drivers\imx.c) ?

#ifdef CONFIG_ARCH_IMX27
PCCR0 &= ~PCCR0_LCDC_EN;
PCCR1 &= ~PCCR1_HCLK_LCDC;
#endif

I would have expected the clocks to be enabled in that routine.

I'm experimenting a little with Barebox's 'bmp' command. Although the command did not return any error, I did not have any output on my lcd. Then I noticed that the LCDC clocks were not enabled. If the clocks were not enabled by default in the probe function, I would expect the enabling in the bmp command code, e.g. with FBIO_ENABLE ioctl command. But, as far as I can see, FBIO_ENABLE is not executed in the bmp command code.

Filip