* Way to clear nand bad block table
@ 2012-07-26  8:25 Marc Reilly
From: Marc Reilly @ 2012-07-26  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

Is there a way to clear the nand bad block table?

I'm not sure what happened, but I was playing around with barebox init and
didn't register the nand device - then when I booted the kernel there were a
stack of UBI errors.
I assume this also did something to the bbt as subsequent barebox startups
give a heap of bad block messages. Note not all blocks are bad - tested with
nandtest and there's still some R/W going on.
All the code I looked at seemed to indicate that once a block is marked bad
you can't go back.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Cheers,
Marc