Hi, I think I have found some unexpected behaviour while building barebox for the Beaglebone Black soc. I'm using the default configs for the first and second stage bootloaders and I get an unbootable system. This was my build procedure: $ make am335x_mlo_defconfig $ make -j8 $ cp images/start_am33xx_beaglebone_sram.pblx.mlo $CARD/MLO $ $ make am335x_beaglebone_defconfig $ make -j8 $ cp barebox.bin $CARD/barebox.bin If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me. In any case, barebox correctly detects that the system is a BBB, but it hangs (apparently) after detecting the mmc. Note that there is no kernel on the drive, but to my understanding, I should still get a barebox prompt. I attached the log messages I get while trying to boot. Both with default log level and full log level. Any idea on where I might start looking to fix this? Thank you! Guido (I'm not on the list, please cc me) -- Guido Martínez, VanguardiaSur www.vanguardiasur.com.ar