* barebox on i.MX 6SoloX
@ 2015-05-07 22:59 Antony Pavlov
From: Antony Pavlov @ 2015-05-07 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sascha Hauer; +Cc: barebox

Hi!

I have just readed about new RaspberyPi-like board: UDOO Neo.
See https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-neo-raspberry-pi-arduino-wi-fi-bt-40-sensors
for details.

The board's main chip is Freescale i.MX 6SoloX.

I see the arch/arm/mach-imx/imx6.c file in barebox source tree.

I have no knowledge on i.MX family, so my question is:
does barebox already support i.MX 6SoloX?

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov

* Re: barebox on i.MX 6SoloX
@ 2015-05-07 23:02 ` Fabio Estevam
From: Fabio Estevam @ 2015-05-07 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antony Pavlov; +Cc: barebox

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Antony Pavlov <antonynpavlov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have just readed about new RaspberyPi-like board: UDOO Neo.
> See https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-neo-raspberry-pi-arduino-wi-fi-bt-40-sensors
> for details.
>
> The board's main chip is Freescale i.MX 6SoloX.
>
> I see the arch/arm/mach-imx/imx6.c file in barebox source tree.
>
> I have no knowledge on i.MX family, so my question is:
> does barebox already support i.MX 6SoloX?

Yes, it does. Please check:
arch/arm/boards/freescale-mx6sx-sabresdb/board.c

* Re: barebox on i.MX 6SoloX
@ 2015-05-08  5:01   ` Antony Pavlov
From: Antony Pavlov @ 2015-05-08  5:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabio Estevam; +Cc: barebox

On Thu, 7 May 2015 20:02:51 -0300
Fabio Estevam <festevam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Antony Pavlov <antonynpavlov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have just readed about new RaspberyPi-like board: UDOO Neo.
> > See https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/udoo/udoo-neo-raspberry-pi-arduino-wi-fi-bt-40-sensors
> > for details.
> >
> > The board's main chip is Freescale i.MX 6SoloX.
> >
> > I see the arch/arm/mach-imx/imx6.c file in barebox source tree.
> >
> > I have no knowledge on i.MX family, so my question is:
> > does barebox already support i.MX 6SoloX?
>
> Yes, it does. Please check:
> arch/arm/boards/freescale-mx6sx-sabresdb/board.c

Thanks!

Now I see that "6sx" is an abbriviation for 6SoloX.

Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov