* are some ppc-related patches absent in May-2015 barebox-next?
@ 2015-05-11 14:47 Antony Pavlov
From: Antony Pavlov @ 2015-05-11 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sascha Hauer, Juergen Borleis; +Cc: barebox

Hi, Sascha and Juergen!

I have had rebased one of my old private branches over May-2015 barebox-next.
I have found that some ppc-related patches are present in my old private branch
but these patches are absent in the May-2015 barebox-next branch.
I'm speaking about this '[RFC] Add PowerPC MPC5125 support'
patchseries http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/barebox/2014-October/021108.html

At the other hand I can't find any comments on this patchseries in the maillist (so,
there is no 'Applied, thanks!' response on this patcheseries).

AFAIR I have not intentionaly picked any patches from this patchseries to my private branch.
May be these patches for not very long time were in the next branch and were skipped one day?

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov

* Re: are some ppc-related patches absent in May-2015 barebox-next?
@ 2015-05-12  6:25 ` Sascha Hauer
From: Sascha Hauer @ 2015-05-12  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antony Pavlov; +Cc: barebox, Juergen Borleis

Hi Antony,

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 05:47:17PM +0300, Antony Pavlov wrote:
> Hi, Sascha and Juergen!
>
> I have had rebased one of my old private branches over May-2015 barebox-next.
> I have found that some ppc-related patches are present in my old private branch
> but these patches are absent in the May-2015 barebox-next branch.
> I'm speaking about this '[RFC] Add PowerPC MPC5125 support'
> patchseries http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/barebox/2014-October/021108.html
>
> At the other hand I can't find any comments on this patchseries in the maillist (so,
> there is no 'Applied, thanks!' response on this patcheseries).
>
> AFAIR I have not intentionaly picked any patches from this patchseries to my private branch.
> May be these patches for not very long time were in the next branch and were skipped one day?

I think I had some offli[st|ne] review comments which never got
addresses so this series never made it mainline. I assume I had this
series merged to next for testing purposes.

Sascha