* Writing UBI image directly to flash from barebox
@ 2016-06-15 12:57 Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia @ 2016-06-15 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi all,

I need to write an UBI image (generated by ubinize) directly to flash
from barebox. Does barebox provide any equivalent to U-boot's
write.trimffs command for this?

(I know that it is possible to write a ubifs image to flash using the
procedure described in the documentation [1]. What I am looking for is
a way to work with the UBI image directly)

 [1]: http://barebox.org/doc/latest/user/ubi.html

Thank you,

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia
guille.rodriguez@gmail.com