* imx6ul (phytec Segin board) USB/DFU
@ 2018-11-28 14:53 Erwin Rol
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Erwin Rol @ 2018-11-28 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barebox List

Hallo All,

I am trying to get USB device (DFU) to work on my Phytec Segin board
(imx6ul SOC).

I can upload barebox with imx-usb-loader and it starts fine (so USB
hardware is working)

Than when barebox runs I want to put that same USB port in DFU mode and
update the nand flash (barebox, env, kernel, rootfs) via DFU.

But I can't get it to work, I assume USB device mode setup is missing
from the board setup, but I can't really find info on how to add it.

Any hints are very welcome.

- Erwin