* i.MX6ul USB serial downloader and Barebox
@ 2019-02-21 10:01 Patrick Schneider
From: Patrick Schneider @ 2019-02-21 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi guys,
I'm trying to find out if the following is possible:
In a production environment, there is only the USB connection present, no console access to the device.
The USB serial downloader mode starts and I am able to load a barebox image to the i.MX6ul RAM. That works either with MFGTools or uuu.
But how to proceed from there? Is there any way to really flash the barebox image and also the rootFS into a onboard NAND over the USB serial downloader mode with barebox in RAM?
All examples, guides and tutorials use u-boot so I'm kinda stuck here.

Thanks and regards,
Patrick