* barebox:ubi attach time
@ 2020-08-14 13:49 Barbier, Renaud
From: Barbier, Renaud @ 2020-08-14 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Just to see if somebody has the following problem:

We have PPC or ARM platforms with a NOR containing barebox and a UBI volume with an ITB image.
The File system is on NAND.

If I boot the system, ubiattach and mount the NOR volume, then detach. On reboot it takes more time for barebox to ubiattach  the NOR boot volume. I have noticed that with on 2019.07 barebox branch and 2020.03.

I ubidetach the volume from barebox then boot time is restored.

I will be off for 2 weeks I will not be able answer until 1st of September.