On 09/15/2010 05:27 AM, James Robinson wrote: > Hello, > I have created my own port of our i.MX27 board and it is running great. > One of the final things I need to get working is my external watchdog > code. I added the code to my board's wamce.c (my boards main "C" file) > and CONFIG_WATCHDOG=1 in config.h. I see that it is in-fact getting > called from the device drivers. But.... when I break into the shell, I > don't see it being called. I found that the simple shell has a watchdog > kick in the readline function, but has anyone implemented the watchdog > with the hush shell? > > I have gotten the following to work and would like to thank the group > for making it REALLY easy to get it working... > 1) NAND flash > 2) ethernet. > 3) i2c - I can see my 2 i2c buses and also talk to my SM buss controller. > 4) GPIO for fan,leds, and power button. > 5) HS usb host. (still need to get FS host to work) I can see our hub's > and touch controller. I've implemented a generic polling "framework" for barebox. You can register several functions that should be called. I'm using it to poll a CAN controller within barebox, but you can add a (hardware) watchdog, too. cheers, Marc -- Pengutronix e.K. | Marc Kleine-Budde | Industrial Linux Solutions | Phone: +49-231-2826-924 | Vertretung West/Dortmund | Fax: +49-5121-206917-5555 | Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686 | http://www.pengutronix.de |