Hello Sascha, On 06/30/2017 08:35 AM, Sascha Hauer wrote: > Adding this information is a good idea. In this case the values come > from: > > /* > * These values are taken from: > * repository: https://github.com/UDOOboard/uboot-imx > * branch: udoo/2015.04.imx > * file: board/udoo/udoo_neo/udoo_neo_basic.cfg > */ > > I was about to apply Uwes patch along with this comment, but I just > realized that the values are from udoo_neo_basic whereas the patch > seems to support the udoo_neo_full. The udoo neo full has slightly > different calibration values in the branch above, but probably they > work on both boards. Uwe, do you know which hardware we actually have > and support? The patch I submitted is tested only on a udoo neo full. Does this answer your question? Best regards Uwe