* delay in the IMXCFG file
@ 2015-08-19  8:48 Igor Plyatov
From: Igor Plyatov @ 2015-08-19  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Dear all,

for debugging purposes I need to add some delays into the <BOARD
NAME>.imxcfg file, but does not know which format it is. It looks like
some kind of C, but it is confusing.

Where is defined "wm 32", "soc", "dcdofs", "loadaddr" command and others?

Which commands I can use in the IMXCFG file to create very early delay,
before initialization of DRAM?

Please help to clarify these things.

Best wishes.
--