Hi Am 03.08.2018 um 10:21 schrieb Mihaita Ivascu: > Hello, > > On the topic of enabling fastboot in barebox 2018.04, I have > enabled USB gadget support: > USB_GADGET_DRIVER_ARC=y > USB_GADGET_AUTOSTART=y > USB_GADGET=y > USB_GADGET_FASTBOOT=y > USB_GADGET_FASTBOOT_SPARSE=y > > I am using board and BSP from Phytec for imx6ul evk. I have > reviews usb code and first option USB_GADGET_DRIVER_ARC should enable > UDC functionality. > However when tring to start fastboot according to > https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/user/usb.html#android-fastboot-support > I get message about UDC not found, so udc driver probe method does > not find any udc device. > > barebox@Phytec phyCORE-i.MX6 Ultra Lite SOM:/ usbgadget -A > /kernel(kernel)c,/initrd(initrd)c,/devicetree(devicetree)c > couldn't find an available UDC > usbgadget: No such device > > Does anybody has experience with this topic, what am I missing in > the configuration steps or where could find complete steps on enabling > fastboot in barebox? You are missing actual USB Controler which should be configured to work in gadget/otg mode. -- Regards, Oleksij