* Mini2440
@ 2011-01-30  3:20 Zoltán Kócsi
From: Zoltán Kócsi @ 2011-01-30  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

I got a mini2440 board and I'd like to use barebox on it.
Looking at the code it seems that NAND booting is not done yet,
although almost everything is there.

I wonder is anyone is actively working on it? If not, could somebody
give me a quick crash-course on the config side of things? I would not
mind putting together a board package, but I have no clue how the whole
config system works.

Thanks,

Kocsonya

* Re: Mini2440
@ 2011-01-30 11:31 ` Belisko Marek
From: Belisko Marek @ 2011-01-30 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zoltán Kócsi; +Cc: barebox

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Zoltán Kócsi <zoltan@bendor.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a mini2440 board and I'd like to use barebox on it.
> Looking at the code it seems that NAND booting is not done yet,
> although almost everything is there.
>
> I wonder is anyone is actively working on it? If not, could somebody
> give me a quick crash-course on the config side of things? I would not
> mind putting together a board package, but I have no clue how the whole
> config system works.
One guy from friendlyarm forum said he has nand boot patches but ho
don't post it
yet. I'm author of basic mini2440 port to barebox and try to work on
nand booting (
surrently building jtag debugger ;)). Will reply when it will be ready.

> Thanks,
>
> Kocsonya

thanks,

marek