Hi, I was trying to create a default environment for the OMAP3EVM to contain basic settings and a 'hello world' script before I could do/add something useful. My changes were: -# CONFIG_PARTITION is not set -# CONFIG_DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT is not set +CONFIG_PARTITION=y +CONFIG_DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT="board/omap/omap3evm/env" But, I did come across this error: premi # make scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/arm/Kconfig Makefile:1261: *** default environment path empty. Stop. make distclean did not help as well. Somehow, the value of CONFIG_DEFAULT_ENVIRONMENT in the defconfig seem to take precedence over .config. Though, i can;t be sure as I was tinkering all over. But finally when the defconfig and .config were same, build was successful. Will try to see if i can create a reproducible scenario; but, if it give hints, may be a problem to look at. Or simple ignore as user error. Now, I have "barebox_default_env" built alongside barebox.bin How do I get this envronment on the EVM? Did go thru docs (http://barebox.org/documentation/barebox-2009.12.0/) but did not find the next step. Best regards, Sanjeev