After barebox up, I erased the /dev/nand0.rootfs.bb using erase command. kernel is already present in the /dev/nand0.kernel. After ubiattach command, if I try the boot I am getting the below error. Actually my aim is to boot the kernel and it should mount to ubifs, to simplify the problem and reproduce the same I am just trying the boot after ubiattach instead of preparing the ubi0 device. Barebox >/ubiattach /dev/nand0.rootfs UBI: attaching mtd0 to ubi0 UBI: physical eraseblock size: 1048576 bytes (1024 KiB) UBI: logical eraseblock size: 1044480 bytes UBI: smallest flash I/O unit: 4096 UBI: sub-page size: 1024 UBI: VID header offset: 1024 (aligned 1024) UBI: data offset: 4096 UBI: empty MTD device detected UBI: create volume table (copy #1) UBI: create volume table (copy #2) registering /dev/ubi0 UBI: attached mtd0 to ubi0 UBI: MTD device name: "nand0.rootfs" UBI: MTD device size: 16 MiB UBI: number of good PEBs: 16 UBI: number of bad PEBs: 0 UBI: max. allowed volumes: 128 UBI: wear-leveling threshold: 4096 UBI: number of internal volumes: 1 UBI: number of user volumes: 0 UBI: available PEBs: 10 UBI: total number of reserved PEBs: 6 UBI: number of PEBs reserved for bad PEB handling: 2 UBI: max/mean erase counter: 1/0 Barebox >/ boot booting kernel of type uimage from /dev/nand0.kernel.bb bootm /dev/nand0.kernel.bb requesting xmalloc size: 2456544 ERROR: out of memory Please somebody suggest me some pointer to solve this issue. Thanks, Madhu