@ 2012-11-29 22:49 Belisko Marek
From: Belisko Marek @ 2012-11-29 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

I'm trying to use barebox on pandaboard and change default env config to boot
from SD card (as this is mostly what user want).

I'm curious how to add boot support from SD card properly.
I'm using currently command: bootm /boot/uImage in
boot script. Is this approach correct or is there some simple way how
to make it?

Thanks,

mbe

--