* at91: device tree
@ 2014-07-27 10:18 Raphaël Poggi
From: Raphaël Poggi @ 2014-07-27 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi all !

In barebox, atmel AT91 boards don't have device tree support(neither
atmel drivers like: atmel_nand).
I am currently working on adding device tree support especially on
at91sam9m10g45ek board (the only atmel board, I have for testing) and
corresponding drivers (i2c, nand, spi, etc...).

I wonder if barebox community is interested to add device tree support
for atmel or if there is already somebody who works on it.

Thanks,
Raphaël Poggi

* Re: at91: device tree
@ 2014-07-28 12:37 ` Sascha Hauer
From: Sascha Hauer @ 2014-07-28 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raphaël Poggi; +Cc: barebox

Hi Raphaël,

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 12:18:07PM +0200, Raphaël Poggi wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> In barebox, atmel AT91 boards don't have device tree support(neither
> atmel drivers like: atmel_nand).
> I am currently working on adding device tree support especially on
> at91sam9m10g45ek board (the only atmel board, I have for testing) and
> corresponding drivers (i2c, nand, spi, etc...).
>
> I wonder if barebox community is interested to add device tree support
> for atmel or if there is already somebody who works on it.

I'm not aware of anyone working on device tree support for AT91.
Jean-Christophe sometimes mentioned that this is on his todo list, but
AFAIK he hasn't started yet.

Having device tree support for AT91 would be great, this would open the
door for quite some cleanups in the AT91 port.

Sascha