Hello, I have the following situation: I use imx6ul platforms. kernel 4.9.11 from NXP barebox 2018.04.10 I create and update an FIT image(*.itb) using ubiformat/ubiattach/ubimkvol/ubiupdatevol commands I also do this operation from Linux once the kernel was booted. Everything worked for a while but at some point the FITIMAGE size increased over 50 MB and I adapted the nand table in device tree sources. Now the image update from barebox is still working, I update, the kernel loads and then at the next reboot the target boots correctly. But if do the the FIt image update from linux, the update is finished without warnings but at the next reboot, the barebox will complained as listed in the attachment and the target won't boot from nand anymore. Then i have to do the update again but only from barebox. nand partition table is the same in kernel and barebox dts. But for images larger than 50 MB somehow if I update from linux, the barebox will complain about ECC code 74. I have enabled the other ECC options(software with/without BCH, hardware) both in barebox and linux but no change. I don't know if/how should I play with the PEB settings. Does anybody know how could I get around this issue or how to continue with my investigation? Thanks in advance, Mihaita Ivascu