On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM, Sascha Hauer wrote: > On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 12:06:38PM +0100, Fabio Porcedda wrote: > > Hi all, > > > > I want to use the defaultenv-2 but i don't find any more the "update" > > command > > like in the defaultenv. > > What is the recommended way to update a flash partition in the new > > environment? > > erase /dev/env0 > cp /mnt/tftp/your-new-env /dev/env0 > > Thanks, it worked. > (I was thinking about adding a -e parameter to cp to eventually skip the > first step) > It seems a nice addition for me. There is some plane in the future to add a "update" command, like in "defaultenv"? Thanks for the help and the great work with barebox, i like it very much. -- Fabio Porcedda