* CFI FLash on a 8 bits bus working ?
@ 2014-06-13  7:24 Franck Jullien
From: Franck Jullien @ 2014-06-13  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hi,

As I'm working on a emulated CFI flash device for or1ksim (Openrisc
simulator) I choose to implement a CFI flash with a 8 bits data bus
connected to a 8 bits host bus.

As far as I can see, barebox cfi flash driver is broken for 8 bits devices.

Am I wrong ?

Anyone as ever used a 8 bits CFI chip with barebox ?

Franck.

* Re: CFI FLash on a 8 bits bus working ?
@ 2014-06-13 18:49 ` Franck Jullien
From: Franck Jullien @ 2014-06-13 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

> Hi,
>
> As I'm working on a emulated CFI flash device for or1ksim (Openrisc
> simulator) I choose to implement a CFI flash with a 8 bits data bus
> connected to a 8 bits host bus.
>
> As far as I can see, barebox cfi flash driver is broken for 8 bits devices.

Well I'm not sure now :)