Hi List, while going through the NAND specific parts of the MTD layer I noticed that there are quite a few updates available from recent Linux kernel versions: * detection of flashes via ONFI * improved detection of flashes via extid * added device id's in the hard-coded table I'd like to provide some patches, just a few questions: * should I base them on master or next? * should I try to cherry-pick updates from the kernel or should I just merge stuff from the kernel and send patches split into logical parts (onfi, extid, id additions)? Thanks, Dirk