Oh, I see! I thought the image names were named after the default kernel source (e.g., where they'd read the kernel from), not where barebox itself was loaded from... Makes sense now... Thanks! -- +Ryan Du Bois rdub@kamama.com On Sep 25, 2014, at 1:51 PM, Lucas Stach wrote: > Am Donnerstag, den 25.09.2014, 10:55 -0700 schrieb Ryan Du Bois: >> Okay, that worked, but I have to use the *-usbloader.img image. The emmc image doesn't output anything over UART. >> >> Is that expected? >> > That's expected. As said in the docs the images for Tegra are specific > for the boot source. If you are starting with tegrarcm this would be the > -usbloader boot source. If you want to persist barebox on the EMMC by > copying the image to the boot0 partition you need to use the -emmc > image, the -usbloader image won't come up there. > > If the doc isn't clear enough in that regard and you have suggestions on > how to improve this: patches welcome. :) > > Regards, > Lucas > >