From: Vanhauwaert Wouter <W.Vanhauwaert@TELEVIC.com>
To: "barebox@lists.infradead.org" <barebox@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Barebox fails to boot 1/40 boots...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:59:57 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I have this issue with our custom design (IMX53, NAND, DDR3)

Everything goes well most of the time, but now and then  the system does not boot and halts during initialization...
To be more specific, the function on which the system blocks is 'setup_c()' in arch/arm/cpu/start-pbl.c

What can I do more to debug this? This function is completely in assembler...

Grtz,
Wouter