* bareboxenv on userspace - wrong crc on env
@ 2013-08-29  9:24 Vanhauwaert Wouter
From: Vanhauwaert Wouter @ 2013-08-29  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hello all,

I'm having issues accessing my barebox environment from within linux....

My barebox and environment are located on a SPI NOR flash.
This boots ok, and barebox is able to save its environment to it.

When I want to load it in userspace through:

$ bareboxenv -l /mnt /dev/mtd1
Or
$ dd if=/dev/mtd1 /tmp/barebox
Or
$ dd if=/dev/mdtblock1 /tmp/barebox

Result is:
Wrong crc on env

However it's working fine in barebox itself

What can be wron?