Dear community, actually I wonder how to prepare a reset/boot up default boot environment compiled in. Is it correct, that my 1st task to achieve this is to add a new file in defaultenv/defaultenv-2-base/boot like “insidem2m” for example? I managed to modify the existing “sd” entry to be able to boot and persist this, thats how my new entry should look: #!/bin/sh global.bootm.image=/boot/uImage global.bootm.oftree=/boot/am335x-boneblack.dtb global.linux.bootargs.dyn.root="cape_enable=capemgr.enable_partno=BB-UART1,BB-UART4 bone_capemgr.uboot_capemgr_enabled=1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4 rootwait” right? I can edit and modify those file and persist them, where is this saved? In my case it looks modified stuff shows up in barebox.env in my /boot. Especially my question is, when I add a boot entry compiled in, the boot.default variable should get this entry and this must be reset/default compiled-in, how is this done? My second issue is, currently I need to apply two dtbo files to the kernel booting, how do I do this in barebox? In u-boot this looks like uboot_overlay_addr0=/lib/firmware/BB-UART1-00A0.dtbo uboot_overlay_addr1=/lib/firmware/BB-UART4-00A0.dtbo in uEnv.txt, I did not find a pendant in the barebox world yet. The capemgr/slot kernel commandline stuff is deprecated, right? INSIDE M2M GmbH Konstantin Kletschke Berenbosteler Straße 76 B 30823 Garbsen Telefon: +49 (0) 5137 90950136 Mobil: +49 (0) 151 15256238 Fax: +49 (0) 5137 9095010 konstantin.kletschke@inside-m2m.de http://www.inside-m2m.de Geschäftsführung: Michael Emmert, Ingo Haase, Dr. Fred Könemann, Derek Uhlig HRB: 111204, AG Hannover