ah binfmt in barebox.. ill check it, thx. Von: Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD An: christian.buettner@rafi.de Kopie: Sascha Hauer , barebox@lists.infradead.org Datum: 16.04.2012 14:41 Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: barebox JSON On 14:26 Mon 16 Apr , christian.buettner@rafi.de wrote: > Ok, thank you anyway.. > We have a plan to 'remote control' barebox.. Would have been good, if i > wasn't the first doing this ;) I do so too I use bootp for this and remote power control I send the binfmt patch series so when you boot you can send a shell and it will be execute it so I never need JSON Best Regards, J. >