This was the problem. Thank you for the help.. - - Christian Von: Eric Bénard An: christian.buettner@rafi.de Kopie: barebox@lists.infradead.org Datum: 29.03.2012 15:01 Betreff: Re: Create NAND Partition through barebox Le Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:59:07 +0200, christian.buettner@rafi.de a écrit : > I have an addpart tool as you can see but i cannot create a partition. In > the /dev folder is also no /dev/nand0 > did you register the nand device ? Is it detected by barebox ? I think you should check your board support file against a board suppporting nand (you can for example check our cpuimx51 platform which is not far from an i.MX53 one). Eric