Hi all, I'm trying to add board code for an am335x based HW project. I had a look at similar boards like 'boards/phytec-som-am335x' or 'boards/beaglebone'. I understand that I need two images: the (little) MLO and the (bigger) barebox. What it's not really clear is how the MLO loads and starts the barebox. Moreover I saw there's always a call to: am33xx_save_bootinfo((void *)bootinfo); in the MLO lowlevel entry function; I suspect the argument 'bootinfo' is the register r0 left by the function __barebox_arm_head() but I cannot really understand the logic behind it. giorgio