* USB type-A in imx8mm
@ 2019-12-19  7:20 Yazdani, Reyhaneh
From: Yazdani, Reyhaneh @ 2019-12-19  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: barebox

Hello everyone,

I wanna to bringup USB type-A in imx8mm in Barebox. It is working in U-boot and
Linux but not in Barebox. I have compared the source of Kernel and U-boot with
Barebox and try to find out the way to bringup the USB type-A, but not
successful until now.

I would appreciate if someone give me a hint and help me, or if has someone
already implemented it?

Best regards,
Reyhaneh
--
Reyhaneh Yazdani
Data Modul AG                            TEL:    +49-89-56017-154

Vertrauliche E-Mail von / Confidential e-mail from: DATA MODUL AG
Vorstand / CEO: Dr. Florian Pesahl
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates / Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: Kristin D. Russell
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: München
Registergericht / Registration Court: München Handelsregister B 85 591

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-19  7:20 UTC | newest]