Hello, On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 01:22:26PM +0200, Ahmad Fatoum wrote: > On 30.03.21 13:08, Roland Hieber wrote: > > Uwe, could I get a Reviewed-by from you for these four patches? :-) > > We must still carry the full license texts in the project (cf. Linux > LICENSES/). This is missing here, no? well, it depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to become SPDX conformant this is indeed necessary. IMHO the conversion from several different boilerplate license specifications to a single line is beneficial even if the full licenses are not (yet) in the project. So I don't regret having given my Review-tags. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |